Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Our Song - Taylor Swift (Official Music Video)

"Our Song" is a unique country, the pop artist Taylor Swift. It was broadcast on August 22, 2007, published as the third single from her debut album quadruple platinum self titled "Taylor Swift. The song was Swift's first number one country in the charts in December 2007 and are the youngest artist, 'sole author of a number-One-Country-Song being. LYRICS I was going shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car and' a one hand on the wheel and the other had to hear myHeart I look around, turn off the radio, says baby is something wrong? I say nothing I just thought that we have a song and he says ... [Chorus:] Our song is the slamming on Sneakin 'late, tapping on your window When we're on the phone and you talk real slow' because it's late and your mama do not know Our song is the way makes you the first day laughing "Man, I kissed her, and I should be" and when I got home ... before I said amen Asking God if he wants to play again, I Couldwent to the porch steps after everything that day went wrong and been trampled on and lost and thrown away, I made the change, even on the way to my lovin 'bed I almost do not notice all the roses and the note said ... [Chorus] I have all the albums, listen to the radio felt that something has arrived that was as good as our song ... Why waiting [Chorus] I was going shotgun with my hair in the front seat of his car I took a pen and an old napkin and I wrote to Reverted...

My Links : Find Discount Shopping Nixon Rubber Player Mens Watch A139000 Modern Covers Duvet

No comments:

Post a Comment