Monday, July 19, 2010

Eminem - '97 Bonnie & Clyde - The Slim Shady LP

"'97 Bonnie and Clyde" Just the two of us .. (8X) [Eminem] Baby your da-da loves you (hey) And I'm always here for you (hey) no matter what you're all that I have never in this world, you do anything for anybody in this world is did you ever think of me I love you C'mon Hai-Hai, we going to the beach Grab a couple of toys and let da-da strap you in the car seat Oh Where's Mom? It 'a nap in the trunk Oh that (phew) must-be-managed more than a skunk Now I know, takin smellwhat you're thinking - is a way to go swimming too late But you know your mother, she is one of those kind of women do crazy things, and if you do not get his way, does not want to throw a knife attack with the game toy da-da, honey, let go, (not!) and does not seem so upset, why you act shy? Do not want to help da-da build a sand castle? (Yeah) She told me that he wants to show how far they can swim and not a little boo-boo on his neck to worry, it's just a little scratch - it is notAlas, it was eatin dinner while you were sweepin and spilled ketchup on her shirt Mama messy is not it? We wash in water and me and you can pway us, we can not? Just the two .. (2x) when you ride! Just the two .. (2X) Just you and me! Just the two .. (2x) when you ride! Just the two .. (2X) Just you and me! See honey .. There is place called heaven and hell, a place called a place called prison and a place called jail and da-da, probably...

See Also : Find Discount Shopping Bravado! Nursing Tank Kids Santas Toy Lucky Brand Jeans for Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment